Saturday 11 July 2015

Cloud & Tree Lessons on YouTube

There are many cloud painting exercises on YouTube and this one by Rick Nagualero was very comprehensive. Free Acrylic Painting Lesson In Real Time - Painting Simple Clouds  My painting didn’t come out that well, so believe it or not... I painted over it. It’s not like me but I’ve got to change my thinking; if it’s not good enough to sign it needs to be recycled.


Fear not, because with another YouTube video, another painting emerges. ‘How To Paint Trees Full Slow Video "Apple Barrel" Acrylics Canvas Lesson Art Class' by Ben Saber made painting look easy, and it was... for the most part. It’s not perfect but my husband likes it.

Watching the long version of a video can be tedious, but if you listen to the artists talk as they paint, you can pick up various little tips and tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment