Tuesday 23 June 2015

Heart, Birds & You Tube - Acrylic Paintings

YouTube is the best place to find free videos on how to do any kind of painting you want. I was looking for acrylic painting techniques and found Amy Pearce and ‘How to Paint a Heart with Tissue Paper Texture’. Amy has lots of how to videos but this one was my favourite.

It’s a shame because Amy hasn't produced many new videos lately, but she has plenty of older ones on YouTube to keep me busy.

CLIVE5Art is also a great YouTube channel and I painted two Birds painting from the ‘Beginners Acrylic Painting Tutorial – Autumn Birds On A Branch’ video


Lachri Fine Art is a fantastic channel with all types of great advice for artists. Lisa has regular posts on YouTube: 'Art Critiques' on Tuesdays, 'Painting & Drawing Tutorials & Demos' on Wednesdays, 'Social Media Tips For Artists' on Thursdays and 'Artist Vlogs' on Weekends. Lisa’s videos are clear, concise and to the point; she doesn’t waste your time with lots of b.s. like some do. Lachri Fine Art videos are very professional and you can tell Lisa puts a lot of editing work into them. The video on sharpening pencils was useful and buying an electric pencil sharpener helped me a lot.  Her social media tips on Thursdays are well worth watching.

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the kind words you work is great all my best clive #clive5art

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you #clive5art I really enjoyed the tutorial and I will try a few more of yours as soon as I can:))

    ReplyDelete